3. P F
6. Leave Salary
7. Post Retirement Complimentary Pass
8. Composite Transfer Grant
10. Retention Of Railway Quarter
11. Regularization Of Railway Quarter
12. Kit Pass
13. Settlement Pass Etc.
14. New Pension Scheme
15. Fixed Medical Allowance
16. Pension Adalat.
Extent of application
P R E M (Participation of Railway Employee in Management)
It was setup in the ministry of Railway in the year 1972 and the Zonal Railways in 1977.
On Indian Railways it is working on three-tier basis.
1. The Railway Board Level ( Corporate Enterprise Group of Labour of Management)
2. The Zonal Railway Level
3. The Divisional Railway Level
- To have better and systematic participation of labour in management with the main objective of improving the efficiency viability of Railway organisation and building the image of Railways as a service organisation
- To proved free flow of exchange of ideas on the running and shaping of Railway organisation
- Apprise the investment programme particularly in regard to housing and welfare activities.
J C M (JOINT CONSULTATIVE MACHINERY)
With a view to have harmonious relations between government and its employees in matters of common concern and with the object of further increasing the efficiency, the government of India have established a machinery known as the joint consultative machinery.
Subject matter :
JCM may discussed matters relating to conditions of service, welfare of employee and measures to improve efficiency and standard of work. No individual cases can be discussed in JCM.
P N M (Permanent Negotiation Machinery)
It was founded by shri. V.V.Giri in the year 1951 when Shri. Lal Bahadur Shastri was the Railway minister of India.
With a view to maintain the contact with organised labour and to settle differences and disputes arising between organised labour and Railway administration a machinery has been setup and is called as permanent
PNM was on three-tier basis
1. The Railway level
2. The Railway Board level
3. The Ad-hoc tribunal level
1. The Railway Level:
TRADE UNION ACT
A Trade Union is a continuous association of wage earners for the purpose of maintaining and improving the conditions of workers and their lives. Salient features of the Trade Union Act, 1926 are -
1. This act was passed in 1926 to be implemented from 1.6.27.
2. Any seven or more persons can form an Association and get registration.
3. Registrar can withdraw or cancel the registration of union.
4. Legal protection shall be given to union office bearers against criminal proceedings, but that must be for union working only.
5. The union may raise separate funds other than subscriptions on purely voluntary basis for promotion of social or political interest.
6. Unions are to define their aim and objects for its constitution and maintain and get it audited of accounts.
FACILITIES TO SC/ST RLY & EMPLOYEES
ASSOCIATIONSupply of circulars on Reservation Rules & Establishment or other relevant matters. Maximum two informal meetings in a year. Two card passes in 1st Class/AC Sleeper to President /General Secretary at Central and Zonal levels. Stay Facilities as available as per eligibility on payment of usual charges. Allotment of a suitable office accommodation at Board, Zone and Divisional levels. Special Casual Leave and special passes to not more than 20 office bearers to attend informal meetings at Divl./Workshop level.
Recognized Unions - Registered under Trade Union Act & recognized by the Government